Our Reviewers are Collin Age 3 and Layla age 6 using an Ipad Mini with Youtube App with direct link to Fun Town.
REVIEW: As Collin click on his youtube app and pulled up Fun town. He and Layla started to click on the videos they were so excited to see kids having fun and most importantly with their siblings. Both were very excited about the rides, and the laughs and giggles of the children. Collin absolutely loved the colors, rides and music. So much so many videos were played over and over again much to Layla’s dislike. (lol) This and all the video are very kid friendly and shows rides, sibling fun, crafts , activities and going back to school supplies fun. The videos have cutesy music fit for ages 0 up to 6 or 7 but it makes the videos fun. If the music were changed or removed the kids wouldn’t be as interested. I know because I tried to turn the sound off and Both Collin and Layla became very upset. So the music stays! They like when Kids were laughing and riding the rides! I think kids loves to see others kids having fun , their smile immediately made them smile and laugh. I think laughter is contagious and these videos proves it. Many of the videos were geared to games and fun which the 2 interviewers did not mind at all. Their now fans and subscribers to the channel. As their parent it was great to see them laughing and smiling and giggling together. The Channel was entertaining to them and has been saved in the list of go to videos. For fun at home: How to make slime is First on the MUST list to do for my daughter Layla this coming weekend.
PARENTS: Twins Fun Town is the ultimate sibling fun and very family driven in it’s story line. The kids love the train and rides it was very entertaining! , If I were to be nitpicky to find a “complaint” There were none. Who doesn’t like family fun and sibling togetherness… My older children hated the music and togetherness but what 13 & 14 year olds like anything…. This is a very age appropriate theme, very colorful, musical and sure to bring many smiles and gigles to your child’s face. Be prepared to say you will take them to the rides as you will be asked 20 times to ride the train. My son kept trying to put his sister on his toy Thomas train. Its a ride toy however his sister hates it..lol Over all I would Highly recommend this channel. Definitely a sure fire way to get the kids hugging, and a great way to get the imagination juices flowing .Subscribe to their channel today!
- Electric Bumper Cars Games
- Wow, Very nice Mini Train tour with a train has a lovely elephant head ( Collin & Layla’s Favorite)
- Twins first jump in the swimming pool, very nice
- Twins Back to school | First time experience ( They were so excited about this one)
- For Fun at home: How to make a very good Slime
- Playing Bumper Cars
- Play and Learn with Playdough Modelling Clay,Have Fun & make this nice rose and bear
- 4 colors HULA HOOP, Very cute (Layla is the champion at this now!)Lol
- Twins Collect balls by Monster Toy Excavator Truck (Collin watched this over and over much to Layla’s Delight)
- There are more videos and something for everyone. Click Here to see them ALL!
Recommend Items Before Viewing
- Playdough ( Trust me GET IT ,I had to run to the $1 Store in a hurry full blown crying from both) lol
- Hoola Hoop
- Crafts to make paper cat
- Finger Paint (In My case I used Flour and Food Coloring)
We give it 5 out of 5 lollipops .
Collin & Layla loved the videos and are now subscribers and Fans!
To visit this awesome kids youtube channel do so By Clicking Here